I never thought I'd say this - but I miss the little feller. Don't get me wrong - it's been great having my laundry room back (that's where he sleeps - so I had to relocate things--and now I feel like my kitchen is the new laundry room). It was also nice not having to worry about him when I was gone all day shopping and then to a funeral luncheon. I can honestly say I didn't miss his smelly litter box (I put it in the garage and I haven't smelled a thing but clean all day).
I definitely didn't miss him clawing the furniture, trying to jump on my face when I was remotely close to him and having him chew on the corners of my books when I try to read.
But if I put all that aside - I have to admit--I missed him. Maybe he really is the King. Who knew?
2 comments:
Better watch what your saying "Grumpy" is listening!!!!Elvis is prettier than grandma's baby- Love you "guys" Grumpy
You are such a softie! I am hoping that Elvis will feel like curling up with me in the basement of Hotel Hansen. A cat at the foot of the bed keeps the tootsies toasty!
Post a Comment