On our last night of vacation, the greasy, fast food finally caught up to Aussie. It manifested itself in a smelly way. The kid had gas - and I mean bad. Nobody wanted to sleep with him--even his own mother banished him to the other side of our small hotel room. Of course, it turned into a game for him. His goal: to offend his sisters with his smelly smell of a smell (which did I mention was smelly?). Everytime he passed the lethal gas - Aussie would yell - "I must use my powers for truth and justice! mwahahaha!" His sisters were not amused.
Today, on the way home from swim team practice, Aussie again was plagued with poor nutritional (i.e. bad diet) gas.
Savvy said, "Mom - Aussie is so disgusting. He farts, he burps, he has bad breath -- he should be sent to juvie!"
The all knowing big sister, Jay remarked, "Juvie is for kids who break the law - they steal, set schools on fire or try to kill their parents." (sheesh!)
Savvy responded, "Well, what about brothers who smell? That should totally be against the law!"
4 comments:
Sent to juvie?? That is too dang funny- I suppose it's in the brother code to smell! Robb used to lock himself in a room with his friend and the goal would be to stink it up until one of them ran screaming from the place. Your vacation sounds great though.
My cousin Melanie once got so tired of her six younger brothers gaseousness (surely not a real word) on a long road trip from NoCal to Mississippi, she told her dad drop her off at the airport in Texas somewhere so she could fly home on her own dime. She was 16. Maybe if things get bad again, you can just drop Aussie at the airport.
Sorry I missed you this weekend!When are you comin back?
The joy of brothers! I just tell my girls that they are lucky they only have one! I had six - and they were all bigger than me so they used to hold me down and do it in my face! Only one of my kids has really bad (stinks like rotten eggs) gas and it is not Devon. I will not reveal which of my beautiful daughters it is but once you smell it - you can recognize it anywhere.
I just typed this big ole long, very funny I might add comment and it didn't post - so now I am just going to agree with you all and say yes boys stink.
Your kids comments always crack me up. Love it.
Post a Comment