Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Sunday Funnies

We just spent a fun Spring Break in the Valley of the Sun. On the way to AZ, we passed an exit sign that said, "Zions Nat'l Park". Savvy asked, "Does that mean there's a Zion's Bank down that road?"

*****************************************************************

Speaking of Spring Break...over the weekend, Savvy proudly told a joke to anyone who would listen--and I mean anyone. Even though it did get painfully old (after the 20th time of hearing it), I thought it would be appropriate to share today. My apologies.

Savvy: Knock Knock.
Mom: Who's there?
Savvy: Easter
Mom: Easter Who?
Savvy: Easter Bunny

Savvy: Knock Knock.
Mom: Who's there?
Savvy: Ana
Mom: Ana Who?
Savvy: An-another Easter Bunny

Savvy: Knock Knock.
Mom: Who's there?
Savvy: Yeta
Mom: Yeta Who?
Savvy: Yet-another Easter Bunny

Savvy: Knock Knock.
Mom: Who's there?
Savvy: Easter
Mom: Easter Who?
Savvy: Easter's over, Easter Bunny go home.

Savvy: Knock Knock.
Mom: Who's there?
Savvy: Boo
Mom: Boo Who?
Savvy: Oh - don't cry! Easter Bunny will be back next year.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

I was glad to be one of the lucky recipients of Sav's Easter knock knock joke. And I'm glad you made it home safely. I wish that this was still your home and that the good times we had while you were here were happening more often! C wants J to come back right away. She thinks that she should fly down this summer for an extended stay. They were so cute together! Good times.

Pam said...

How was your Easters drive? I agree with Jo I wish the good times were more often. It was so fun having you here. Not much can beat a weekend out with fabulous friends. Can't wait for WC.