All summer long, McDonald's has been having their extra large {diet coke} beverages on sale for 99 cents! {Ahhh. Sweet nectar...How I love thee.}Naturally, I have taken advantage of their bounteous offering...almost daily unless DH is reading my blog and then what I meant to say was almost weekly.
Today, as I ordered a couple of kids meals--I noticed that the child size drink was also 99 cents. So, I asked if I could substitute an extra large diet coke with the kids meal instead of the small one.
"Yes," they kindly answered.
Two extra large
diet cokes
all for me.
Oh, how I heart cheap DC!
{Now, before you think I'm completely slothful...I did give the kids capri suns. AND after some deep and thought provoking consideration--I gave the other big DC okay, so it was the one I drank half of on the way home from McD's...but still to my husband who is home sick today}.
So, have you taken advantage of the good deals drinks at McD's this summer?
3 comments:
You betcha! Only they are one dollar here in AZ. You lucky Utahns are saving a penny every time! Nothing is better than cheap diet coke. Unless it is cheap diet coke with some lime in it.
I was not privy to this information. Although I don't frequent McD's so much anymore after I watched Super Size Me and grossed myself out. Although I suppose the drinks won't kill me. Gotta love a good deal!!!
Heck ya, we find a Mickey D's and hit it on our way out somewhere!! You can't buy much for a buck anymore. A nice ice cold Dr P and a Diet for my hubby! AAaahhhh
Post a Comment