10. My kids will eat anything if I dye it green - this morning's biscuits and green gravy were a hit! 9. Pinching is allowed - (not too hard though)
8. Spring is around the corner (we actually thought Spring had arrived in UT - till it snowed 2 inches Saturday night - BOOO!)
7. Can you say March Madness? (this one is dedicated to my DH)
6. Today is the one day out of the year my kids blondish-green "swimmer's hair" is fashionable.
5. I can practice me Irish Brogue, me wee lassie.
4. Spring Break is only 2 days away! AZ here we come!
3. I can say "Kiss my Shamrocks" to whoever I want and nary an eyebrow will raise.
2. Our 13th unlucky year of marriage is behind us (I just hope we don't find out that our bad luck had nothing to do with the 13th year)
1. DH & I get to celebrate 14 Lucky Years of Marriage!
2 comments:
Happy Pativersary. My anniversary is on my birthday so I have a birthiversary.
Let's get some ladies together and take you out for some belated green odouls when you get down here!
I did not make any green food or leave any leprechan treats around. We didn't even have lucky charms for breakfast. We did, however, wear green shirts and I gave everyone a bag of green m&ms that I got on clearance after Valentine's day.
Post a Comment