It takes a brave man to wear a speedo to a public pool.
It takes a very brave man to do toe touches directly in
front of mothers and young, innocent
(albeit giggling swim team) children.
It takes an even braver man, to go Nacho Libre
all over the place -and do flexing stretches up against the wall
(still in his
speedo--mind you).
It takes a mighty brave man to do this in front of my
It takes a mighty brave man to do this in front of my
bench on a weekly basis.
BUT--It takes an extremely brave woman to admit she has watched this - oh sure, I tried to look away. But it's kind of like watching a trainwreck -- terrible -- and you want to stop--yet something (maybe the horror of it all) draws your attention back again and again.

4 comments:
I'm assuming that you are talking about some coach at the pool where your kids take swim - Not your DH.
You are a bad girl. Stop hanging out at the library with transvestites!
He is actually a guy who works out (insert joke here) occasionally at the pool.
Loved the Nacho Libre visual. I can totally see it in a speedo and understand why it may be hard to look away. I mean just the thought of someone actually doing that move at a public pool is enough to make you have to look the speedo is just the ala mode. hehe.
There was a guy like that at my gym. He didn't wear a Speedo but he'd wear these insanely RIGHT pants and hit on all of the college students. But he was like 50 years old. As the months progressed he gradually transitioned to shorter and shorter shorts. This guy would also yell out during the aerobics/kickboxing clases. You know what I'm talking about: whooping it up, with the occasional "Hut!"
Post a Comment