Tuesday, April 29, 2008

T Minus 12 hours

Whenever I have a lot to do, I naturally make a to-do list. Over the past few weeks--many a to-do list has been made. But, last night, after I climbed in bed (around 2am) -- I stared at the ceiling forEVER! My mind was racing with all the shenanigans I needed to do today. Finally--at 230 am--I got a notebook out of my nightstand and started writing everything down. I was feeling so OCD! Once I had made my list, I was able to go to sleep just fine.

So, my loverly girls from AZ will be arriving in 12 hours! I've finished most of the preparations--shopping, getting gifties ready, making their tags (this is why I was up til 2), cleaning the basement -- but there is
still so much to do and so little time!

It will just be so nice once they get here -because what's done will be done and what isn't won't matter (I think I'll put that on a t-shirt--very catchy--I'm totally Jack Handy today
--or maybe just TIRED).

I have really got to get going
on my to do list!

Things To Do
(I've marked the finished tasks with a star)
**Drink a DC
**Blog
Clean the kitchen
Take Savvy her lunch which she left
sitting on the kitchen table.
**Drink another DC
Clean the bathroom(s)
Vacuum
Dust
**Drink a few more DC's
Get caught up on the laundry
Clean my room
Take Jay to swim team
Take twins to soccer practice
Give DH a hug - cause he is so sweet to
put up with this crazy girls weekend
Pick up darling ladies at airport

5 comments:

Jolene said...

If that is your tag you are in big trouble because that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. We will be there in 9 hours! Good Times!

Amy said...

Love the to-do list! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow- I'm coming to your house for WC sometime I'll tell ya! What are the gifties? I'm always looking for a fun idea for company. What are the tags for? Happy DL weekend!

Heather said...

Have a great week with your AZ buds! Try and get a little sleep!

Gayle Menlove said...

I wish I were one of your AZ buds, sounds like such a fun week end. Do share the gift and tag ideas, we want details, the public wants to know more. Enjoy your week end.