I don't know about you...but I'm on the edge of my seat!
Heather of Jacobson Family of Five is the winner! Yay! {Heather...which magnet board would you like? Email me your choice and your address and I will send it off Ü}
P.S. Loyal Readers (and lurkers): I am in desperate need of cheap, quick, easy, darling, fabulocity RS Christmas gift idea for 110 women. If I use your idea--I'll send you a magnet board too!
Share please!
4 comments:
you can't come up with anything. But you are Nicole. Miss crafty. Good luck I will see if I can think of anything.
How about bells with a cute poem?! ;)
yay me!! I am way excited. I have never been a recipient of a blog prize!! :) Thanks for sharing your craftiness. I will email you soon.
Hey Nicole,
Please print the ideas you get, I need ideas too for the holiday. Thank heavens I don't need to make 110 of anything
Post a Comment