Thursday, May 29, 2008

Check and Check!

90 tags for teacher appreciation prizes.


Check.

{oops! still need to make 45 bags of chocolate popcorn for the lovely teacher/staff and attach the tag to said bag of popcorn with cutie pie brown ribbon}


Scrappy Journals: Shopping finished. Copies made.


Still organizing and assembling.
{Almost a} Check.

{Extreme}Makeover:
Beautified, blonder and made up.
Check.

{Kids responses to the new hair-do?
Aussie: Mom, will that yucky color
wash out of your hair?
Savvy: Mom, was this supposed to
be a crazy hair makeover?
Jay: Oh my gosh! Mom! I love it! I didn't even
recognize you! I never thought you'd go so extreme!
DH: It's cute! I like it!}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm impressed by all your accomplishments! Said tags are darling! Is the background paper pre-printed or did you make it? Those are some lucky teachers. As for the hair color...we're gonna need to see a picture! But I'm sure it's darling as ever. What rating did DH give it?

Pam said...

Blonder and Bolder we all want to see!
Tags are so stinkin' cute forget the popcorn...on second thought you did say chocolate with it so ok add the popcorn.
Journals are fab.
You have been busy girl.

One Sassy Mama said...

Ally - the background paper is preprinted - I got a package of printed cardstock in some darling colors -- I think it's made my K&Co.
I tried to take a pic of my hair last night -- everyone else was asleep -- but I wasn't talented enough.

Jen said...

I demand a picture of said make-ver! This is serious business! :)