Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Heart K&Company!

I just love...
K&Company's
double sided cardstock

{I used it for a cute and easy background for the teacher appreciation tags shown in my last post.}


I also love...


K&Company's
Grand AdhesionsThese are dimensional stickers - stacked three layers deep! Cute on cards, in a scrapbook -- or I most recently used them on some of my DL's journal gifties.


AND Let's not forget my great love for...


K&Company's
Journal Tags

These are patterned paper tags cut into a cute shape. I loved the tag shape so much --I used the same idea for my teacher tags. Need a cute tag in a hurry? Just mount it onto cardstock, add a few embellishments and ribbon -- and you're set (I used these for my WC tags).

Oh, K&Company...what would I do without you?

P.S. I do not, nor have I ever worked for K&Co and -- no, I'm not being paid for my awesome commercial.

P.S.S. You can find K&Co at your local craft store...(Michaels, Roberts, Joanns--etc).

5 comments:

Pam said...

I also have great love for K&Company... I used their paper for my WC tags too. What a coincidence. The only problem I have with them is choosing which paper and embellies to buy cause there are too many cute ones to choose from.

You should get paid for that advertisement it was so good I may have to go buy more of their stuff right now. :)

Anonymous said...

Where do you procure said K&Company items? Please don't say some store Logan doesn't have....

One Sassy Mama said...

Ally my dear -- Michaels, Joanns and Roberts all carry said product -- I bet even your new Schlobby Lobby does too. Just ask for the "K&CO" section in your local craft store.

Heather said...

You are makin some fun stuff there!I agree with Pam, that was a great advertisement! :)
Are you making the popcorn for school teachers or church?
Sorry, I am a little slow.

One Sassy Mama said...

Heather - the popcorn was for the teachers and staff at my twins charter school> Between me and another girl we made 80 bags of choco popcorn -- pkged it up with a bottle of crystal light (not my idea - I would've gone with DC), and some gift certificates to some local business in town -- donated of course. It turned out cute - then we hand delivered each bag to the teachers desk at 745 Fri morning. This committee has been the scourge of my existence! Never again! Of course, by fall I will have forgotten my committment to laziness.