Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I. Am. Beyond. Stressed.

Today felt like a Monday - because of the Memorial Day holiday. All day, I kept thinking - this is going to be an incredibly busy week - but it's only Monday so I'm okay. A few hours ago I realized it was Tuesday -- and then the panic set in. I am a stinkin' day behind!

So I've gotta run --no time to blog
because I still need to...

Finish making 90 tags for teacher appreciation week...

Call the dentist in the morning--my temporary cap fell off--and disappeared (another discussion for another time)...

Buy ribbon for the tags...

Rinse and cook my black beans for
the teacher luncheon...

Get a makeover (I'm not joking! Jay entered me in her YW Mother Makeover Contest--and we won! Yippee - but seriously--I do not have time to be pampered right now!)...

Go shopping at Taipan, Walmart, & Costco for our RS journals...

Cut out & organize the lovelies for 25 journals...

Make a sample handout for my RSP
to reproduce (thanks M!)...

Write a RS blurb for the ward newsletter...

Finish a 3rd grade project (that was supposed to take 2 weeks--but will only take 2 nights)...

Send out the RS reminder email to our ladies so they will remember our funzies of the week...

Make the cover sheet for this weeks RS FHE...

Go to Jay's orchestra concert and the twins choir concert --and show off my new do at
the YW mother/daughter makeover night all scheduled for 7 pm(oh --and did I mention we're skipping pack night?)...

Write up directions for the RS Journals...

Make a poster for enrichment...

Make a poster for our RS Family Scripture
Service Summer Challenge...

Reconfigure last years scripture reading chart
for this year's challenge...

Make a service wreath for our
upcoming Challenge...

A nervous breakdown? I'll have
to save that for next
week I just don't have the time!
So, what's on your to-do list?
{PS I feel like I need to add a little no-fault clause to this post. Most of my to-do list is due to my great talent of procrastination. Some of it was out of my hands -- but I'd say 75% of my shenanigans is purely because of me. AND yes -- we are above and beyond with our RS activities -- but I would say that's also 75% my fault. hehe}

1 comment:

Beeswax said...

What is a RS Journal or a service wreath? Goodness, this stuff IS your fault. If you stayed illiterate of such things, like I do, you would only be stressed about getting a makeover. Which isn't stressful.