Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Medical Mystery

For the past couple of years, I have had a little dark spot on my left cheek. {I know, probably too much information...but you did read the title right? This kooky story should come as no surprise.}

Last year, I had it checked at my mediocre dermatologist's office and he said it was a sunspot or something of the like. He sold me some fancy $80 fading cream..which after 4 months of using I gave it up cause it wasn't working.

So, a couple of weeks ago I noticed that the spot was no longer there. I hadn't used the cream in almost a year..but I wasn't going to argue about why it was gone--I was just glad it was gone.

This morning, as I was putting on my makeup, I noticed I now have the same dark spot on my RIGHT cheek. What in the?

Did the spot decide it liked the other side of my face better and jump ship?

Am I going crazy? Maybe it was always on the right side of my face and the mirror has been messing with me all this time.

As my cute teenager says, "I am confuzzled!"

4 comments:

Mary said...

"this morning" when you were putting on your make-up was at 4:00 am, maybe lack of sleep played a part in this mystery!

Aloicoius said...

You are confuzzled! And you're making me a little confuzzled. Maybe we should lay off the confuzzled sauce...

Gayle Menlove said...

You are a medical wonder!

I know how you can save 80 bucks on miracle cream.

Skip the office visit.

Pam said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one with disappearing spots. Maybe the spot was jealous of the other sides beauty because you know we all think things are greener on the other side. hehe