She refuses to reply as then she wouldn't be secret or a spy.
But, Mel the spy sent me an email to inform me that she had indeed been reading my blog and was {please excuse the gratuituous plug for myself} enjoying herself immensely.
Then
"To Whom it May Concern: What does DH stand for?"
Mel's the Secret Spy's guesses included: Dear Hubby? Dumb Hooligan? Dirty Hair? Darling Heartthrob???
My answer:
"Dearest
With my past use of the acronym, DH--I've always thought of him as Darling Hubby...but I do like your suggestions and I've decided that not only are your monikers creative...but they have all been true at some point in time...
Sincerely,
Nic of her Shenanigans "
P.S. Umm...DH sorry if you are reading this...I plead the fifth...it's
P.S.S. I already know what my
P.S.S.S. So what do you think DH should stand for?

3 comments:
Desperate Househusband
What the....
Where are the Sunday Funnies. I am here for my dose of shenanigans!
Okay, so I'm coming out of the shadows for an instant (even a spy sometimes reveals themselves and then disappears into the fog once again). I was just thinking of how Jeff is always walking around the house singing, often songs that nobody has heard of and that make no sense, and it occurred to me that maybe HE is the one with the secret identity. Could the "DH" actually be a clue to who he REALLY is? Don Henley of Eagles fame comes to mind. Hmmmm... Something to think about. ~~~>-o~~~~~ (p.s. that's me - melting into the shadows)
Post a Comment