Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Heart Tim McGraw

Don't judge me--but I love country music.
{Although I bet I'm one of the few country music lovers who also likes rock, alternative, pop, jazz & even a little classical.}

Ever since high school I've been a country music fan. One of my favorite male country singers is Tim McGraw although I don't agree with his mixing his belief of politics with his fame--that bugs!.

I heart his voice and his songs. Some of my favorites include "Don't Take the Girl", "Something Like That", "Live Like You were Dying", "I Need You", "My Little Girl", "I Like it, I Love it" (ask my kids to sing you the chorus--it's pretty awesome).


This morning, as I drove Jay up to swim team--I heard about this on my favorite radio station (KBULL 93). This story alone made Tim a candidate for my I Heart Thursdays...anyone willing to haul a chubby white guy in a wife beater up on stage so he can be escorted out by security...deserves some kudos.
P.S. Click on the big THIS to read the article and click on the big TIM to see him in action.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I would have loved to see him pull the guy up on to the stage and kick him out! Way to go Tim. I heart country music too! Tim and Faith are a couple of my favorites!

Jolene said...

Boo country music but YEAH for cowboys who protect women! I love cowboy manners and country boys!