Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Heart Hagerman's Bakery!

Today I went out to a fun birthday lunch with a few friends. We ate at Hagerman's Bakery. I've never been there before (as I am a creature of habit)--but it was fabulous.

Hagerman's is a really fun little mom & pop shop that serves sandwiches and soup. It also features homemade breads, cookies and the like.

I got the California Turkey sandwich--and it was delicious. It had a special sauce that was to die for, avocadoes, bacon, & cucumbers (oh, how I heart cucumbers on a turkey sandwich!)


And best of all...the employees were so nice! They didn't care in the least that me and my darling girlfriends ate, visited, refilled our diet cokes, and laughed for two whole hours!


So the next time you're in town--let's do lunch
at Hagerman's!


P.S. T minus one day till my anniversarial give away!

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Now we will have another place to hit during our Utah trips. I can't wait to have lunch there sometime... maybe in a couple of weeks? hmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Where is this darling bakery? It sounds like a fun place...