How do you like me now?{This picture was the only one approved by the teenager taking it...she made me pose like that...she said my smile looked "too fake"--sigh.}
This is the hair do of the ages! I love it! It is really cute - and so are the pictures!
Way cute hair, I vote for the new do! Enter me in the contest, I am due to win something!
Cute, cute, cute - you are a new you in your new do. Work it girl. Great pictures by the way, J is getting to be quite the famous stairway photographer :)
nice do!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is the hair do of the ages! I love it! It is really cute - and so are the pictures!
Way cute hair, I vote for the new do! Enter me in the contest, I am due to win something!
Cute, cute, cute - you are a new you in your new do. Work it girl.
Great pictures by the way, J is getting to be quite the famous stairway photographer :)
nice do!
Post a Comment