So, my sis and I saw this challenge and were too late to join in..but decided to tweak it and make it more applicable to our lives.

The prize? Winner buys the loser dinner. {When Jordyn saw the spreadsheet with everything we were challenging ourselves to do...and then found out the prize was "only" dinner, she said, "That is SO not worth it!" Spoken like a true 15 year old!}
One of our daily points we can earn, is writing in your journal. I've never been much of a journal keeper...I am actually the proud owner of several unfinished journals...ranging the span of age 10 to about age 24. At that point, I gave up even trying. Save the trees and all that.
So, I figured the journaling would likely be a no-pointer every day. Then I remembered one thing I'm
And who knows...after 6 weeks...it might even be a habit!
4 comments:
I think you should have to ask for permission to use my picture! UGGHH!
The other picture of me and you at the 4th of July makes me look fat...besides this is our empowering Draper Days 5k moment!
Love that contest!! I would totally be motivated by that (although that was a lot of stuff--45 mins of exercise?? What happened to a good 20?) Way to go--and you look HOT in that pic! You too, Jilly!
Jen...we modified their plan to fit our life...so on my chart we get a point for just exercising everyday...no time constraints. You should do it with us! We're starting over on Monday so my mom and Jill's friend can join us...
Post a Comment