A couple of months ago, I reported on the courage, that one brave man took upon himself to bare to the world: His Speedo.Yes, this brave man has continued his weekly stretches near the bench on which I like to view my swim team children.
Yes, this very brave man has continued to wear his speedo--paunch and all.
But, last week, this extremely brave man added the nefarious windmill exercise to his stretches.This courageous man, loyal readers, has unfortunately taken bravery to an ugly & unnecessary level.
{P.S. T minus 3 days till my blog's one year anniversary! Watch for a crafty giveaway to help celebrate!}
4 comments:
Isn't the windmill exercise only used by 3rd grade PE classes? Awesome pictures though-you really can find anything on the web. Hey, I saw some of the papers you love at HO Lo!
You need to complain to the pool manager or something. He could at least put some stretchy pants on over his speedo.
I can't wait to see the crafty giveaway! If you are approaching one year then I won't be far behind. I want to have a give away too - only I'm not as crafty as you. I will think of something so I can copy you.
I don't care who you are that is just wrong with a capital W. I think it's a show for you at this point. I bet he is home thinking up different poses he can do to impress you right now. hee hee!
What the crafty give-away? You are so famous to me like a store blog or something.
This post made me LOL with your little picture! HA HA!
Post a Comment