If you read yesterday's post, you could pretty much guess what my "I Heart Thursday" was going to be about -- Anna Griffin.
I am most in love with her stamp collections...They make for some cute cards, invitations and thank you cards.
The Salutations Wood Stamp Collection is my favorite...
I am most in love with her stamp collections...They make for some cute cards, invitations and thank you cards.
The Salutations Wood Stamp Collection is my favorite...
But I also adore her Seasons Greetings collection...

I am addicted to alphabet stamps of any kind -- and her Victorian Alphabet foam collection is so swirly and dreamy. It makes for some darling initials here and there. I love using her fancy letters to personalize cards and tags...oh and it
makes for a cute monogram too.
Anna Griffin also has a fabulous line of invitations, paper, & stationary (but the website I was on had a copyright on the pictures...oh well...
...take my word for it).
PS {You can find Anna Griffin's products at your local Michaels--and probably most craft stores.}
2 comments:
Your set of salutations stamps just made me remember our card making days and when I realized I am stamp impaired. I can not stamp straight for anything! You or Susie would always have to do my stamping for me. Ahhh - good times.
I do remember your stamps too. You are most famous with all your projects and advertisements and stamps.
I love that you have a love for stamps too - that is just another reason we were destined to be great friends.
I can't confess to how many stamps I own and keep buying because then I would have to see that I might have another addiction and I keep telling Jon that I don't have addictions. :)
Post a Comment