It's High Noon Loyal Readers
(Mountain Standard Time)
Aussie picks the winner of my lovely
My cute cousin, Allyson, of "The World According to Al" has won the prize! {Couldya email me with your address and I'll get it in the mail in the next little bit--when I say little bit -- remember who you're talking to...I have friends still waiting for their Christmas gifts...}
P.S. Thanks to everyone who entered the contest! I wish you all could've won. Sigh. Just know you are all winners to me {I know this is extra cheesy tender}.
3 comments:
YEA ME!!!! I'm so excited! Thanks, thanks, thanks!
Congrats Allyson! How exciting it was to scroll down and see the winner's name! Even though it wasn't mine! (I think you should do this more often) ;)
Have a good week.
Way to go Allyson! Doesn't it feel great to win?
Fun idea Nic - I will have to remember this when my blogiversary comes around. Luckily I have awhile for that.
Post a Comment